Do you enjoy working in the blue collar light industrial industry or are you interested in a change of scenery?
Do you want the responsibility of managing your own accounts?
Are you organised and able to work at a fast pace when required and still get the job done?
Do you enjoy the day to day rostering of candidate and achieving great results for your client?
Are you interested in developing strong relationships without the sales target?
This role requires you to be specifically responsible to manage a long standing client account. You will work within a very successful team of strong recruiters who will encourage and support you.
Your overall day to day key responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing screening of potential new applicants
- Conduct interviews and reference checks
- End to end Administrative requirements to ensure candidates are work ready
- Conduct in office and on site inductions as required
- Daily confirmations and rostering
- Undertake weekly site meetings and complete onsite OHS toolbox meetings and injury prevention
- Daily communication with both your clients and candidates
- $50’000 - $60’000 Salary + Superannuation
- This role offers a fantastic work/life balance whilst working alongside like-minded, dedicated recruiters. Monday to Friday 800am - 500pm. There is no need to be taking calls well into the night with our after-hours service!
- East Perth Location - Watch the ducks in your lunch break.
If you would like to hear more or you are already thinking that this is the role for you please call Nichelle Wicks on 0438 711 141 or apply now for an immediate response.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nichelle Wicks on 08 9221 2177, quoting Ref No. 151875.