This position will start with a 3 months period of their current project, and with the potential of long term career with the comapany. Fly In/ Out from Darwin or Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville, Roster of 4 weeks on, 1 week off. Meal and accommodation will be provided on site.
- Establish and maintain project procedures for the civil construction team.
- Ensure the project team and stakeholders are using updated copies of documents.
- Management of all documentation and correspondence throughout the project.
- To Monitor the delivery of product to ensure it meets the required standard, on time and to budget.
- Provide general administrative support to the project team.
- Liaison and collaboration with Project Team and Sub-contractors.
Qualifications, skills and experience you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, prefered experience in Civil and road work
- Ability to read and interpret contract documents and project drawings
- Experience with subcontract management
- Experience with implementation of management systems on civil projects
- Certificate III in Civil Construction or equilavent
- Current Drivers Licence, National White Card and current Certificate of Senior First Aid
The successful candidate will enjoy excellent working conditions and the opportunity to join this industry leader. A strong background with engineering projects will be necessary. Salary on offer will reflect your expertise and experience.
Please apply now or contact Jennifer on 08 8941 7899.